How to publish your own neuron site
- Go to https://github.com/srid/neuron-template/generate
- Give your new repository a name, say
- Select “Include all branches” (necessary to get the site to publish)
- Click “Create repository from template”
GitHub will now build the site, which will become available at
Set your site metadata
- In your new repository, edit the
neuron.dhallfile to set your site configuration (such as title, author, color theme) to suitable values.
How to edit and add notes
Assuming you have changed the
editUrl configuration in
neuron.dhall (see the above section), you can simply click the “edit” icon on the published site to edit any note (see Editing files in your repository and Creating new files). On every change, your site should eventually rebuild.
To understand how linking works, read the neuron guide on Linking.
For other ways to edit your notes (editors, web interface), see the neuron guide.
Questions? Checkout the.